Sunday, July 24, 2016

Cuckold White Boy.... Servant Jordan Sends Boyfriend Fat Ass Tribute

I placed him on a specific schedule where he can interact with me.. I do this with all my subs..Jordan has been begging to see my bf with me during one of my our sessions.I didn't refuse because I really don't give a fuck..This is what i do..I love being a natural black dominant goddess to inferior white servants..I love doing what I do..But my bf refused lol..He said "NO! FUCK THAT WHITE FAG"
I told him I wanted to tease  my servant even more & have fun with this "FETISH"..but oh well he still refused.So my slave asked if he could have a photo of us together ...I sent it..I don't know what happened but it triggered something within him..while looking at the photo ..I'm watching him on cam,and he was literally drooling ..and moaning ..acting really weird & trying to touch himself.The idiot can't touch his cock at all because I still have him locked up.All I could do was laugh at how
pathetic he looked.He stated that he was getting very aroused & begged me to take him out of chastity so that he could get a release because he has been locked up for sometime now..So far Jordan has been  obedient & knows how to follow directions when being trained.I told him I would send him the key & release him from chastity if he pays for it.I'm all about me ..using,abusing & manipulating all of my  owned slaves for my amusement & gain.Just as I told him that ,my boyfriend walks in my office again..to ask me something..Jordan hears his voice and starts begging to see him once more.I told him "NO" ..He saids" Empress I wish to serve you both & will do whatever it takes to be completely fucked over by the both of you". Then I said" You are serving us both, you just don't get to see him ,you are not worthy bitch" Next thing you know ,my boyfriend gets behind me on cam & frowns through the camera then walks off. Servant Jordan's mouth dropped,his face was full of amazement lol..I didn't even know my man was gonna do that..so he even took me by surprise.Then Jordan (while on his knees) begs to see him again... and saids seeing me and my man together makes him realize how bad he truly needs to serve a superior black couple & that he wants to dedicate his life to this.I told him to prove it..then he saids"I want you & your man to always be happy while I suffer physically, mentally & financially for the both of you"..I have trained this dumb white boy very well..the few seconds of getting a glimpse at my boyfriend took his servetude to a whole new level.He is so happy to be owned by us.Later that day he sent my man a nice generous tribute amount in the thousands for only a few seconds of seeing him.Jordan is so stupid for us lol..After all that I still have his chastity key & I won't be sending it to him.I will release him when I'm ready..the torture of servant Jordan continues.

1 comment:

  1. Certainly goes to show YOUR Power Empress....Keep going for us all xxx

    ReplyDelete