Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A Life OWNED By Empress Licia


What would your pathetic slave life be without me? EYE AM your life minion..Your superior black melanated empress is not here to please you in any way..I've come to traumatize & torture you..To control your miserable ass,dominating & overpowering your life ,keeping you in FEAR of what may come next as I train you.I know your weaknessess & all of them will be used against you.You will SUBMIT totally & immediately.I require obedience from you at all times.So what's it like being owned by me? Well If you are currently being trained by me..YOU know my POWER very well.Those weird & wonderful sensations you get when you LOOK at me are the same sensations that BINDS you to me..With my control over your life,you feel liberated & healed from the mundane shit that plagues you..I take you far away from it all.. gifting you freedom from that life as I control all aspects of you,letting you explore your darkside of fetishes discreetly while becoming mesmerized by my beauty & my style of training.This is just the beginning..breath in ...breath out...relax..your life as my slave..makes your life under control.. EYE AM your balance..YOU KNOW this...everything about me impacts you & makes you weaker.when Empress Licia TAKES over ..she takes over everything.For all the new slaves who just emailed me.. YOU WANT to be owned & that's good but you still will have to prove yourself worthy of my time..I told you fucking losers..that I am taking over everything...I seek only full control over you weirdos..I never waste my time or my mind on anything or anyone unless I have that control..You should have great things to offer me..and a nice income to go with it..Your not working for nothing..YOU are NOW doing it all for me..Visualize & see me happy with your accomplishments  (all the things that you worked hard for going to me)  because your happiness is never a factor..I can care less about you ..YOUR HERE to serve your Empress willingly & to be trained MY WAY...at this moment you should be buying all my videos in ALL my stores ..pre-training yourself..feeling that pure dominate goddess energy while awaiting my response.

No comments:

Post a Comment