Sunday, May 29, 2016

Give Praises To Thee White Servant



She is darkness..she is HELL ..she is CHAOS .. cruel..sadistically mean & EVIL as fuck.
Potent,dangerous melaninated naturally dominate SUPERIOR  black supremacist..A self taught scholar & professional dominatrix.Bow
before me,WORSHIP & praise ME,your divine ebony empress of power & control.
YOU will be trained properly,mindfucked & deprogrammed to serve WILLINGLY.
Embrace her authority over you,her brilliance & intelligence speaks for itself.Her
Aura infuses you & vivifies your soul......oh wait.. you don't even have a soul ..you cracker .. but I will help you too remember your true PURPOSE, which is serving & providing for your QUEEN..Come to me NOW inferior white puppet,..IAM your
new owner,ruler & controller.Your Supreme black goddess & almighty DEITY 
By now you know,I'm gonna humiliate,degrade & manipulate you,giving you
all the torture you deserve & crave,while fucking you over and reshaping your
reality too benefit mines.It's about that time ..the time to strip you of your white
privilege & ALL YOUR CASH TOO..It will all belong too me..EVERYTHING ...that  weak white mind of yours & your little gross looking pink cock will be under my CONTROL...YOU will give me total power exchange..As for thee my commands shall not fall empty or fail me, white servants..You shall be OWNED..

No comments:

Post a Comment