Friday, July 1, 2016

New CUCKOLD In Training

My newest cuckold is servant Jordan ..this small dick white boy is also currently locked up in chastity with no way to get out,because of course I have the key..he's been serving me via phone & cam for about 3 months now with no sexual release at all since he became owned by me..Right before I locked him up ..he was just serving as a regular online cuckold,He loves spoiling me .and likes to make sure I look great whenever I go out on dates with my man..but in truthfully I think he loves spoiling my man even more..He has sent me a couple thousand dollars in gift cards alone just for him,and that's not even including what he sent me..My man does not interact with me period in my sessions..It's not his thing..and he will not do it , hes very financially secure himself and has what he needs..I told my servant this but this loser still begged to send him gifts anyway..lol..He saids It turns him on to GIVE and work hard for a black dominant couple..Yes he should GIVE but I will not allow him to get aroused by serving so I decided to put him through my chastity training..I told him he does not deserve pleasure & he will not gain pleasure by serving me.His purpose is only to serve as a chastity cuckold while getting used ..abused  & humiliated FOR MY PLEASURE ONLY. My servant
 has a very high paying job which  allows him to work from home..which makes it even better for me because now I can make him suffer even  more by keeping him confined to his home solely working for me and checking in with me at the specific times that I gave him..I got him so well trained that hes actually starting to enjoy being locked up & confined at home.He's not allowed to do anything or go anywhere without asking me first...So yeah now hes really into the confinement fetish and wants to be locked up in a cage now lol. He's fully trained,tamed & confined with no pleasure period.He checks in when told to do so & knows that his purpose will always be to amuse me  & be useful to me as my dumb white cuckold.This loser really can't even think for himself  anymore..Which shows that my training skills are phenomenal who's next?




1 comment:

  1. me next please xxxx
    can i come visit YOU? xx

    ReplyDelete